7/9/08

How do breast implants age?

I have a lot of free time right now. Well, not free time but time to daydream. So I was sitting in class wondering if I'd ever get breast implants and a tummy tuck. There are a couple girls in my class that have implants and I'm wondering what do you do with them when you're a little old lady? Do you have to have them removed? Does everything else sag, wrinkle and shrink except for your perky boobies?

By the way...Tina, if you're reading this, just STOP. You're supposed to just STOP.

2 comments:

Angela said...

According to a couple of friends of mine who have implants, they "expire" after ten years, and you have to get them redone. Not sure what you would do when you got really old, though. You'd look really silly I suppose!

T said...

OK, I just now read it!! I CAN'T STOP!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...