10/22/08

Happy birthday to me

Happy Birthday to me
I live in a tree
I look like a monkey
And I...like some candy!

I can't rhyme very well at 6:20 a.m.

My baby gave me the best birthday present ever! He slept from 10:30 last night until 5:30, took a bottle and went back down! Whoo-hoooooo!!!!!!

**Oops, he's up. I have to finish this later.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Heather!!!! Happy, happy birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day; you certainly deserve it. Hugs! :)

Erica said...

Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to Heather..Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu!!!

Hope you have a great day. Be thankful you get to "read" this and not really hear me sing! lol

Christia said...

Yay Heather!! Happy Birthday! I always remember your birthday because it's the same day as my anniversary :)

And that's the same kitchen we want to get for the boys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...