10/18/08

The seeds of dysfunction

My sister in law, Jericia, was going through my bro's childhood memorabilia recently and found some workbooks of mine, circa 1979. Ecolint school, Geneva. They are the funniest things, I laughed so hard as I read my writing. So I'm sharing some of the high(or low)lights.


Aw, this is a cute one. Dogs ranked high on my list in these workbooks. I've been a dog girl since I was a wee babe. This is the illustration to the story below it.





Apparently, I've been a gardener my entire life!




And now we get to the part where we can see my marital dysfunction taking root as a child? What the.....? The funny thing is, my dad was working and gone all the time while we were in Geneva, so this didn't come from him!



1 comments:

Angela said...

What a find!! Those are classic. I love the dog named "daysey" and I am quite impressed at your proper use of the apostrophe in "dog's."
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...