I was at Walgreen's at 6:56 a.m. waiting for the deal on the videocam ($79.99 until 2 p.m.) and 10" LCD tv for $99.99 (also until 2 p.m. but no online link, sorry)! I got them both, although there was a limit of one per shopper so that stinks. I'm not necessarily planning to give them away, so maybe one is plenty. I could go to a different Walgreen's on a different street corner if I need more than one. But I gotta hurry, the deal is over at 2 p.m.!
I also got an email from Amazon that I've been chosen to get the special deal tomorrow on three items. Two of them look super cool and Brett's kids would love them, so I'll be online shopping tomorrow. Then I'll only have to find one more gift, shouldn't be too hard? Gehrig, what do you want for Christmas, buddy?
11/28/08
Black Friday
By Heather on 11/28/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment