Blogging is dangerous to your wallet and your free time.
If it weren't for blogs I read from people I like, I wouldn't have ordered a knitting kit (the Annie Amelia Sweetcase!) and pledged to start knitting again.
I would never have heard of Compassion International and felt so bad about the kids who are being raised in poverty I had to sponsor a little girl from the Dominican Republic (her name is Coral, how cute is that?).
And thanks to BigMama's blog, I've also tried on some Privo shoes, but I didn't buy them. They just aren't me, thank God, because I don't need another shopping addiction!
And it's not like I have a lot of free time. Neil took the boys to Starbucks this morning and I literally dashed to my bedroom to get dressed so I could surf the net and blog for fifteen minutes before they came back! Pathetic. Oops, I hear them in the driveway.....
11/11/08
Why blogging is dangerous
By Heather on 11/11/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh Heather! I adore you! I swear you will LOVE the sweetcase! :)
Post a Comment