I am so happy!!!! I finally figured out how to embed an MP3 that I own (not stealing nothing here) into a blog post! I'm totally a CSS idiot, so this is a major feat for me.
Now I can share my current favorite song from Noggin.
It's by The Roots, called "Lovely Love My Family." There is no way you can NOT dance when the band comes on the tee-vee to play this song. Griffin grooves like Michael Jackson to this song. Turn up your volume and enjoy!
And in case you have a birthday coming up...
2/11/09
I figured out the embedded MP3 so now I can share songs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That song rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When the boys wake up from their naps we're gonna jam. :)
Our computer was struck by lightning way back in June and we lost sound. Never got it fixed yet, can you believe it? So, sadly, I can't hear your fabulous hippy soundtrack or new song. I'm bummed.
Post a Comment