3/30/09

Comments again

I think I fixed it. I was trying Typepad's comments booster or whatever the H it is they call it, and it didn't work. Next time, I'll pay attention to the word BETA on any application. Sorry.

Heather

3 comments:

Marci said...

Omg--love the pictures of Cooper and Griffin!! Cute and funny!
Hope you're having a fabulous week, my friend!

Angela said...

Thank you! I felt a little like Helen Keller.

Is that politically incorrect? I mean, you know, she couldn't talk. But then again, she couldn't see either. Or was it hear? Dang...I don't know. Either way, good to have the comments back. Now off to leave my $0.02.

Angela said...

What the crap? I can only leave comments on this post? I'm ticked. Typepad/wordpad (or whatever) sucks.

I love the picture of Cooper with the tie. I have many pics of Andrew like that. About to lose it, barely posing. Hilarious. But only when it's someone else's kid.

Griffie is adorable as always.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...