I could kick myself.
I've done it again. I've gone and gotten myself into a fine mess. Well, it's actually not a fine mess, it's more of a nuisance, but it's print-worthy nonetheless.
I've gone and screwed up my funds for this month. Drat!
I am someone who operates on one simple premise. My philosophy in life is WING IT. Seriously, it works for me. I know how to do lots of things, and the things I don't know how to do, I wing it. I also don't tend to sweat too many tiny details. You know, little things like balancing your checkbook or whatever it is the kids call it these days. I wouldn't know because I don't do it.
Then I get myself into pickles like this.
I got all excited during my online banking session a few weeks ago and scheduled a bunch of payments to go out at the same time. Many of them were early! I even overpaid a few bills! Yes, I was on a Bill Paying High.
Too bad I forgot about two gigantic CHECKS I had mailed out a week earlier. I always forget about checks because who writes checks anymore? Well, the older lady in line in front of me at Target. And me, two weeks ago, apparently.
So now I sit. Twiddling my fingers, waiting for payday. Because I've overpaid bills. I've overspent. And I'm broke. Not "can't eat or put gas in the car" broke. More like "don't go to Target until payday" broke.
BALLS!
3/25/09
I've gone and gotten myself into a pickle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sad!!!
Oooooooo RATS!!!! I hate "can't go to target 'til payday broke! " That's retail therapy!
Funny!! Hope pay day is soon... I'd miss Target.
LOL, I always do that when I mail checks!!
Post a Comment