3/22/09

Sewing project

A cutie little girl I know has offered to be my guinea pig for dressmaking. She's a few weeks younger than Griffin, so I can make things and try them on him for size. That way, I live vicariously and I know it'll fit! I'll be sure to snap pictures of my boy Griffie sporting a snazzy dress.

Two little pinafore dresses are in the making. One with the gray Amy Butler print, white lining and aqua whipstitch piping {to bring out her eyes}, and one in the blue print with yellow lining and whipstitch piping. The blue print didn't photograph well, it's much prettier in person.



I can't wait to start!

Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, both fabrics are gorgeous! Sigh, I can't wait to see Griffie dressed in a pinafore. :)

Laid out flat: 18" shoulder to hem. 10" seam to seam across chest.

Christia said...

Holy heck! SO cute! Oh man and Lily will be the model?!?! I'm DEAD from cuteness overload!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...