3/8/09

Vacation highlights

Not too much to share so far. The plane ride went really well, both boys were good and nobody melted down. Except for me, but that doesn't count.

Photobucket

Cooper was especially interested in the safety cartoons and read the entire booklet from front to back more than once.

Photobucket

Every time I come to Florida I ask myself "why do I live in the midwest?" I do the same thing when I'm in California. I love this weather, I love the plant life here, I love the water. I even don't mind all the snowbirds.

OK, I'm off to get more sun!

3 comments:

Marci said...

I feel the same way when I travel to warm climates--why do we live in central Illinois?!!
Have a safe and fun vacation!

Angela said...

Oh, gosh, they are both so cute!! Andrew would have read that right along with Cooper. Hope you have a relaxing time. You certainly deserve it!! :)

Christia said...

Super cute!! Things went well? I'm nervous for my flight tomorrow!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...