I just got back from a launch meeting for my job, which means everything kicks into overdrive right now and I will be eating, sleeping and breathing work for the next few months. Maybe less, it just depends on how it goes right now in the beginning.
I also have a very nice lady from our Marketing department riding with me this week, as well as some very important meetings scheduled.
So why is that right now is when I suddenly have the most fabulous idea for a dress or skirt for a little girl (and my Etsy shop)??!! ARGH!
I've been hemming and hawing as to how I could incorporate a reverse applique into a design for a girl, kind of like the necktie shirts I sent to Angela, when I came across Sonja's blog and read her flower pocket tutorial. And suddenly it hit me! Now I know exactly what I want to do. And I have no free time to do it. I spent the last hour printing forms and paperwork for tomorrow instead of sewing.
Crap.
I need to win the Lotto.
I guess I better start playing Lotto.
- H
5/31/09
WHY must inspiration hit at the MOST inopportune time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sorry work is getting in the way of life.
Funny story, I had to type in your address (new computer) and I fat-fingered "blogspot" with "blogpsot" - I switched the S & P around. I about fainted when I thought you'd made yet another blog change. Check it out for yourself.
I hope you'll find time for your new creations~
LOL, I am off to try Brett's trick. I hope it isn't pornographic because I am on my work computer.
I hate that you are too busy with work to blog. What the heck am I supposed to do at work if I can't read your blog?
i miss you blogging... i hope you can find time to blog and sew soon!!!
Post a Comment