I hope to be back, writing about my ridiculously boring life pretty soon! Things are much much much much better with the hubs, I can honestly say I am happy again.
In the meantime, here's a little teaser on the things I've been working on.


Thanks for sticking around, friends.



- H



8 comments:
I was hoping you were doing okay, good to hear things are going better.
....and Google ate some of my typing? (Whatever!)
I also said those shorts are so cool! Cooper looks so grown up, what a sweetie. Griffin too...you have sweet boys.
So glad to see an update. Put us in for an order for those shorts when you are ready. Nicholas will love them.
Was starting to worry about you, glad you're happy. And those shorts? OMGCute.
What will I do now that my extra time is eaten up dreaming about how cute my baby would look in those clothes? Seriously, so danG cute!
Love you!
You're so freakin' talented.
Glad you're doing well.
Oh those shorts are AWESOME!
Glad things are good.
Those pirate shorts killed me! I'm dead from the cute! Glad you're doing better.
Post a Comment