12/2/09

Do you like giveaways and free stuff?

Sew, Mama, Sew is having another enormous Giveaway Day whereby all crafty lovelies are giving away goodies from their craft rooms. I'm not participating this time because of my lack of time and whatnot, but thousands of other people are. Ok, maybe hundreds.

Check it out if you get a chance. You can enter to win at each of the participating blogs. You might win dozens of things, who knows?

**Oh, and I finally remembered to change out my tunes to Christmas music, so if you're in the mood, click on the Play button below!**

- H

1 comments:

Me? A Mom? said...

Last time they did this, I won three giveaways! It was fantastic. I don't know that I'll have the time to visit all the blogs and enter this time around but I definitely found lots of great blogs from it - including YOURS! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...