I've snuck in a sort of pre-post checklist for anyone following the Great Sewing Challenge of 2010. This is an easy way for me to visually keep track of the things I want to make this year and my progress. As I get started on them (meaning I've cut them out and started sewing) and they take on posts of their own, I'll cross them off the list.Twinkle Sews Jazz Hall skirt - charcoal and ivory wool
Kristen dress, Burdastyle - lavender stripe 120s wool
Vintage Simplicity 2033 bow front top with wiggle dress bottom - ?? fabric

Swimsuit - tankini

Pants - Vogue - Viscose stretch blend black and gold flecked stretch wool
Vintage 70s ruffle-neck dress - like the first pattern better - red tencel?

Vintage Vogue gathered neckline Federico dress - stretch cotton silk
Colette Patterns Parfait dress - strawberry linen and ticking stripe
Vintage skirt pattern with on-seam pockets - ?? maybe blue Japanese landscape print?
Vintage shirtdress pattern - stretch poplin in navy

Vintage pattern with martingale belt - ??
Twinkle Sews sundress (green and white stripe)
Vintage green bridal party dress - ??
Advance smock top pattern from ZipZapKap - Heather Ross doublegauze from Far Far Away
Vintage Simplicity 7633 summer tuck-front dress - Linen/cotton blend from stash
Vintage tunic with bias binding
- H
1/1/10
Great Sewing Challenge projectlist
By Heather on 1/01/2010
This is about Great Sewing Challenge of 2010, sewing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment