I went to the camera shop today, where the not-so-snarky salesman informed me that I was downloading my pictures the wrong way, as if there was a right and wrong way. Apparently I should be using one of those SD card adapter jobbies instead of my USB cord. So the death of my USB port is not a big deal.
And he said "it won't eat up so much of the battery, either." I really never noticed a battery problem. In fact, I was recently boasting to myself that our camera battery could last forever.
I also stopped off at Hancock's and loaded up on some more things for my Great Sewing Challenge of 2010. Is that what I'm calling it? I can't remember now. Whatever, I got the charcoal wool for the Jazzy Hall skirt (that's from the Twinkle Sews book, that's the skirt I'm making). I also got a pretty little piece of navy blue stretch poplin that will be making its appearance in the spring in a neat little project for the Challenge.
Did you know I plan on making a swimsuit as one of my challenges? Pretty challenging, eh?
I told my mom one of my goals was to get better at the details and my finish work, and she said "Honey, you need to slow down."
Yeah, yeah. I will now be calling it the Great Slow Sewing Challenge of 2010.
- H
1/4/10
Porty thing is fixed!
By Heather on 1/04/2010
This is about Great Sewing Challenge of 2010, sewing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hi Heather!
Just saw you on Sew Retro and thought aha! I know that name! ; )
Can't wait to see how Advance 3339 works out for you.
I had to giggle when I got to the part about telling your Mom!
Looking forward to seeing some photos of your work!
You know... I download my pics via USB cable too because that's what it came with. Glad that you got setup for downloading your photos.
Sewing Toni in Wyoming
Post a Comment