I'm on vacation. Vacations are super relaxing.
Or so I'm told.
I read this on Stitch in my Side. It's perfect.
Don't flatter yourself that friendship authorizes you to say disagreeable things to your intimates. The nearer you come into relation with a person, the more necessary do tact and courtesy become. Except in cases of necessity, which are rare, leave your friend to learn unpleasant things from his enemies; they are ready enough to tell them.
-- Oliver Wendell Holmes
- H
3/4/10
Hold my calls
By Heather on 3/04/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
love it!! the next tom cruise...
Great picture! Jack was by me when it came up and he asked "Is that me?" LOL since they use to look so much a like as infants. Great quote too. Sorry if someone said something that hurt you (hopefully it wasn't me!) Been thinking about you. Hope you are enjoying your vacation! MJ
i just gave this quote to students in my SAT class and made them write an essay about it... most disagreed. i think it takes more life experience to realize it's truth!
Post a Comment