**Warning: This post is about modern-day politics. Not so much about my opinion on such goings-on because I think I've made it super clear that I have no respect for either political party and I regularly daydream about a third party that I like to call the Common Sense (inexpensive) Option. But I digress.**
Soooo. We have healthcare. Yep, that's right. In case you didn't hear Joe Biden shout into a microphone that they passed a big f&@*ing bill yesterday, well, they did.
Not that many people are happy about it. All I've heard since then are people complaining about it. They either didn't want it to begin with, they don't want to pay for it, they feel it didn't go far enough, they wanted it to have a public option, they didn't want the Louisiana Purchase, blah blah blah.
I thought it would be helpful if we could just all find one common foe to fight. Wouldn't that make us all feel a little better?
So here you go.
I think if you really consider it, Canada truly is to blame.
Feels good to find a scapegoat. Feels real good.
By the by, I'm not serious. Please, anonymous. Don't yell at me. I love Canadians and I love Canada. My own two brothers were born in Canada. I like maple leaves. I like syrup. See?
Whew. Dodged that bullet.
**By the way, if you're ever bored and want to watch the funniest South Park episode ever, watch this one. It's my favorite.**
- H
3/24/10
I think we all know who we can blame for this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That's funny, eh? (insert humor: Canadian reference)
Hahaha! LOL at least we have different scapegoat other than Obama for a while :) Sorry just had to get that in there!
Post a Comment