6/29/10

The reunion, circa 2010

We spent the last weekend in Nebraska for our every-five-years family reunion. Actually, it's a reunion of my dad's mom's clan. So my paternal grandma's side of the family. One of my brothers came with his family, so it was really nice to be able to see them for a little over 24 hours before we had to load up the car and drive home again.

Since I rarely post photos, I thought I'd flood you with recent pictures from the reunion. Lest I be accused of one of those bloggers who doesn't use pictures (gasp!).

My nephews and my kids...

My family...
My hubs and Grif....
Cooper....
Cooper and Griffin....
As you can see, there was a playground next to the reunion hall, so as soon as the kids could escape, they did. This helped a great deal, as they napped in the car from 4:00 to almost 7:00, cutting their trip in half on the way home. Or rather, cutting the time they could say "are we there yet?" in half. Score!

Oh, and yes, we were all wearing matching outfits. Just in case you were curious.

- H

2 comments:

Shannon said...

love all the pictures... you all look great!!!

Angela said...

Wow, what great pictures!!! The thought of a family reunion, especially in the heat, makes me want to crawl under the covers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...