9/8/10

I have boys

We go to car shows, and play on the rock piles instead.
We hang out with our best friends.

We use weapons to lure bugs into their bug houses. Or crush them, whatever.

We build the bug houses.

Sometimes we think about eating the bugs.

We play on dirt piles.

And we throw dirt.

It's good.


- H

4 comments:

Me? A Mom? said...

OMG. I have boys! This explains so much. :)

Those boys of yours are so so so cute, by the way.

Logical Libby said...

Oh, how I hate dirt. And bugs. I am so glad I have a girl. You are a brave woman.

Jericia said...

You said it perfectly! A lot of those things they never out grow like fun with dirt...boys...you have got to love them!

Mary Jo said...

HAHA! Love the pictures of the boys. They sure do make everything into an adventure don't they?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...