I got a new iPhone yesterday. I had a Blackberry that I loved dearly, and then my company decided we were all joining the Applevolution and we'd all be hooking up to white cords.
So they sent me the iPhone, and I cursed my way through the first day, accidentally making phone calls I didn't want to make and whatnot.
Then I remembered something. My friends with iPhones love the cameras! So I whipped that baby out, ready to snap some super cute shots of my brood. I was looking for a zoom feature, when I clicked a little button in the top righthand corner, and BAM. My life changed. That button wasn't a zoom. It was this freaky ability to flip the lens facing towards you!
Now, I know what you're going to say. Duh! What did you think? But honestly, it was a shock to see it in such black and white terms.
I look like hell. That's it in a nutshell. I am haggard. Aged.
Two years ago I didn't look like this. In no other two years of my life have I aged this quickly except maybe when I was four. 
Look at the annotated pictures. The primary creases. The jowls. The bag under my right eye.
I am seriously distressed. I knew the last two years had been rough on me, but I had no idea just exactly how rough until tonight. I guess I should probably never touch that button again, eh? And I'm going to book a vacation. I can't breathe right now from all the fun goings on. I need to take a breath.
- H
2/17/11
Note to self: plastic surgery is your friend.
By Heather on 2/17/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I hear ya! Somehow I got fat and old in the last two years too. At least you're still skinny! (I say this as i'm eating my way through a box of Cheez-Its.)
Your facial structure is perfect; your skin is great - you just need a day at the spa, a big glass of wine, and a big grin! Voila! (Oh, I suppose there's Botox down the road for all of us...!)
I would send you mine, but they have all been burned.
The iphone is awful. Like an evil mirror.
Me too doll! Scary stuff is happening now and the picture I have in my head of me totally doesn't match up with reality. I say girls surgery getaway to Brazil. Wanna come?
Nowadays there are tons of great options and lots of great plastic surgery financing options in particular that are available to you in Cosmetic surgeon Los Angeles.
Mom! (circa 1975)
Post a Comment