7/18/08

Home Sweet Home

Ahh, home at last. The end of training wasn't too bad. Cooper and Griffin were so happy to see me this morning, it was awesome. We've had a great day together and this should be a fun weekend if Neil gets off the couch. So far this evening it hasn't happened.

I did a Mystic Tan today. This girl from my class had a great tan (which looked good on her) but she gets hers from the sun. She has lupus and takes cellcept, which helps the body regenerate new cells quickly, I guess? Anyway, the deal is her skin doesn't age! She can spend as much time as she wants to in the sun, it won't wrinkle her. But since I can't, she recommended Mystic Tan so I went and did it. So far, it's not bad except for some streaks on my leg. The girl said they'll come off in the shower tomorrow.

And then I spent the rest of the day shopping. Sweet shopping, I do love you so. Mostly I bought things for the guys of the household but I did get some new shoes for me. I love shoes! If I had a proper closet I'd really have a shoe problem. As it is, my lack of space keeps the collection smaller than I'd like.

1 comments:

Christia said...

Oh how I too love shoes! :) I'm glad you got some retail therapy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...