Wow, setting up a blog is harder than I thought! I had to come up with a name for it and a URL. Man, that's a lot of pressure.
So I'm turning over a new leaf, starting a blog inspired by my friend Angela. I considered a MySpace page but it was too confusing. I'm not smarter than a twelve-year-old, I guess.
Today is the first day of my two weeks of training for my new job. Two weeks in a hotel in Atlanta. The sad thing is other than leaving the kids, I wasn't too upset about coming. Neil made the last three days very difficult so it was easy to leave all that behind. I feel bad for my mom, she has to stay with him the next two weeks. I'll go home on the weekend, yay! I wish I'd brought the boys with me now. I want to kiss Griffin's cheeks. He laughed when I kissed his cheeks in the car at the airport, he is the sweetest thing.
The years are definitely flying by. I was taken aback today in the shuttle from the airport to realize I am too old to apply for Real World! It's as though Time has crept up and I'm suddenly 35, but I didn't get a chance to enjoy the years leading up to this. Or maybe I did but I have no memory of it. I should have done more in my early twenties! I need to encourage my sons to live a lot, enjoy their lives, do everything they can do.
And because I named my blog after her, I figure I'll give Binnie a shout on each post. This weekend she was acting weird, drinking a ton of water and peeing a lot. She woke up bloated on Friday, that was weird. I hope she's OK while I'm gone. Who am I kidding, she's on vacation with Grandma staying with her!
7/6/08
Start blogging!
By Heather on 7/06/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment