First full day of training is down! It wasn't bad, it helps that I've studied this stuff before. Cooper was in a great mood when I called home tonight and talked about his day at preschool. He made a hula skirt. Grifin was spitting out apples and apricots. I wish I was home! Neil is struggling. What's new?
Tonight I really need to study, we have a quiz in the morning. I haven't needed to know the anatomy of a synovial joint in so long, I can't remember all of the terms. Intima, subintima, fibroblasts, yada yada yada. I still can't remember the role of a T1h cell in activating B cells. I used to know that kind of thing, my mind has gone a little mushy.
We had a lady come talk to the class today who has RA. She described this brain fog that set in from her depression and fatigue, probably due to the RA. I knew exactly what she was talking about, not being able to remember words, concepts, stuff I used to know. I was sitting there thinking "maybe my back pain is the start of RA?" But I doubt it. I think it's just back pain. I hope it's just back pain.
7/7/08
Whew, first day down
By Heather on 7/07/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment