8/7/08

Operation Whittle the Belly

OK, I started this morning. Operation Whittle the Butt aka Operation Whittle the Belly has begun! I strapped both boys into the mammoth double stroller at 6:15 and we went on a walk.

Stroller - 40 lbs.
Cooper - 32 lbs.
Griffin - 21 lbs.

Total - I pushed 93 lbs! No wonder my calves were complaining on the uphill stretches. I'm hoping to be able to do this almost every day in the morning, either with both boys or just with Griffin. I think it might help me tighten up my stomach and lose the extra 6 lbs I put on in the last two months.

I hope it helps because I really don't like working out and I don't want to have to resort to doing that!

1 comments:

Angela said...

I detest working out, too, but I have found that since I've been trying to be more consistent with it, it is becoming easier. I still hate it, but I feel more obligated to do it. Ugh. I LOVE the weekends when I give myself a break. That's incredible that you were out walking with both boys at 6:15!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...