I can't seem to get it to slow down! Time is flying by, days turn into weeks and now summer is over. Every day I want to blog and I don't have time. I'm going to make a renewed effort to update this diary at least twice a week. I can't pressure other people to update theirs if I'm not willing to do the same.
Some things I've been thinking about:
1. It definitely takes a village to raise a child. This may be the only thing Hillary Clinton and I agree on. She's right, it takes a small team of people who love and care for our kids to do this parenting thing right. I don't mean caregivers like daycare, either. When you add that in, you have a small army! I don't know what I'd do without my parents. They are a gift from God.
2. I was waiting for the skies to open and angels to sing on high when I started treatment for PPD, and I think it happened! I feel so happy it's a strange feeling for me. But I love it!
3. Why am I stuck at this cruddy weight? I'm walking with resistance every morning, I'm not overeating (at least not too often), and it won't budge. Crap, that means I have to eat even less, which is a terrible option.
8/26/08
STOP TIME
By Heather on 8/26/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I could not agree with you more on your first statement Heather. Not sure what I would do without my moms help. She'll run down and watch the kids just so I can run and get milk without having to drag all three of them.Glad to hear youa re feeling better too. There are days were I think I could use something too.
Heather I'm so happy that you're feeling better! :) And I agree about the parents thing! It's so weird to be away from them, and not have my mom to watch J while I do something! I'm taking both kids to the ped tomorrow for G's '4' month check up! That'll be...interesting :)
I, too, would be a different mom if I didn't have such a great support system helping with my children!!
You're right. Eating less is NEVER a good option. :(
Post a Comment