I think Neil was in seventh heaven, we had a super busy weekend! Socially, that is. On Saturday night we met our friends Tom and Lourdes for dinner (got a babysitter!), on Sunday morning our new friends Sarah and Dave came over for a playdate with their son Greyson, and then on Sunday night we went out to my parents' house for dinner. Neil claims to be the kind of person who doesn't need to be around people all the time, but that is so not true! He is so happy when we're doing social things with other people. I got a migraine on Sunday morning so I held it together for the playdate but as soon as they left I had to pop a bunch of pills and lay down for a few minutes.
Greyson is the cutest little boy, he has red curly hair and he is so sweet, he'll hug anybody. His parents are both attorneys at a Clayton firm, and they specialize in tort law and suing drug companies!! I just laughed and said I thought about being a whistleblower but I didn't have any paper documentation of the offenses in mind. I like them, they're super nice and I think they are in the same situation as us with both of them working and having kids close together. Yay for new friends!
8/18/08
Busy weekend
By Heather on 8/18/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Sounds like a busy but fun weekend! When I am away from people for too long, I tend to get in a funk. So as hard as it is sometimes to make the effort, many times I just need a reality check!
Post a Comment