Ahhh, raising boys. This is a funny story, I forgot to write it down when it happened and today I was reminded of it. A while ago, months ago maybe?, I was changing Cooper's diaper and when I opened it he had -er- an erection. I must have said "oh, look who has wood!" and went on about my business. Well, a week ago Cooper was sitting in the bathtub, pulling on his penis (as usual for any boy in a bathtub). I was sitting on the toilet, reading a magazine.
He suddenly says to me "Mommy, I have wood in my butt!"
I said "Wood? How'd you get wood in your butt?" and went to check it out, alarmed that he might have stuck a stick in his bum or mulch or something. Hey, anything is possible. No, when I peaked over the bathtub edge, he was holding his penis, and looking for the wood. I just cracked up and told him that it was just an expression, he didn't have any wood in his bum, etc.
So this afternoon after naptime, he was sitting on the couch kind of grouchy and he said his pee-pee hurt. I went to change his diaper, thinking maybe he had a little rash or something, and sure enough - he had wood. And this time, he said "I have wood in my pants." Oh my golly, I need to really change my language around him.
9/1/08
Wood
By Heather on 9/01/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Never mind. Andrew and Cooper do NOT need to get together. They'd have far too much to discuss. And...um...show. LOL
Post a Comment