It's been fifteen years since I golfed last. We went out with my parents last night to their course and played 9, then had dinner with them. I had such a good game, it makes me want to play again!
My first drive was so beautiful, I sunk a couple 20 ft putts, I had a great time.
Neil, on the other hand, said he played the worst he's ever played in his life. I don't know if that's true or not because I've never seen him play, but it was pretty ugly. He had spent all day under the green Mustang replacing a fuel pump and trying to get it running (he did, it runs now) so he was tired and sore and stiff when we got out there. Oh, and he smelled like gasoline so he dumped a bunch of cologne on, ended up smelling a bit...uhhh...interesting. And then he went on to get drunk since he was playing so badly and was so tired, so I pretty much kicked his @ss. I think he was surprised that I am a good golfer? He's never seen me do anything sporting, I don't think.
Anyway, it was good to play again. I missed my Grandma Clare, she's the one who taught me how to golf when I was a kid. As I'd watch my mom swing, I could see Grandma Clare, their swings and their stances look the same. I miss her so much.
8/31/08
FIFTEEN YEARS
By Heather on 8/31/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment