10/19/08

$14 tights

We went out on the town tonight, whoo-hoo! Our favorite sushi place, Nippon Tei, opened a lounge bar next to itself, so they had a Grand Opening of sorts. My mom watched the boys. When we got home at the late late hour of 10:00 (one hour past my bedtime), she said Griffin had been fussing since he went to bed.

It is now almost 1:00 a.m. and he hasn't slept longer than 30 minutes at a stretch since we got home! So it's gonna be a long night, the poor pumpkin isn't feeling well. I just downloaded a few pitchers, thought I'd share tonight's highlight.

I was so excited to wear some fall clothes that weren't maternity! I even put on a new pair of textured tights - the knockoff Assets from Target that suck in your belly a little more than regular tights. $14, I thought - yes, these are worth every penny! So yeah....the zipper on my snazzy boots snagged a huge round hole in the opposite leg right at the knee.

I should have known better than to spend $14 on tights!

1 comments:

Angela said...

You both look great!! You are so much more stylish than I have ever been. So sorry about the tights. That sucks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...