I just opened my own blog's page to see how my music playlist was working. I'd actually never tried it, I had no idea how obnoxious it would be, or even if it would work!
Oh, it works alright. I just cracked up in my sleep deprived haven't-showered-in-three-days state because I looked at my playlist and strangers must think I'm, what? Fifty years old? An old hippie from the sixties?
Joni Mitchell, Bob Dylan, Willie Nelson, Bonnie Raitt and John Prine. Now, there are newer artists in my playlist too but the random selection it posted just now made me look like you'd find some good John Denver in there, too. Oh, hey, that's a good idea, I'm going to add John to my playlist because I love the life within me....A part of everything is here in me......
You've gotta love John Denver. RIP friend.
10/20/08
I'm not a hippie
By Heather on 10/20/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment