10/12/08

Insanity

The following conversation actually happened between me and my two-and-a-half year old son in the car today. This is why you don't attempt to reason with a two year old when they want something they can't have.

C: Don't talk a me, mommy!
H: Don't talk to you? Why?
C: No, mommy! You don't talk a me!
H: Cooper, I haven't said anything.
C: Go that way! Go that way!!! Ahhhhhh!! [much screaming here]
H: Cooper, please do not boss me around.
C: I am the boss!
H: No, you're not. I'm the boss.
C: You're not the boss, I am the boss! I am a squirrel. My mudder went to the doctor. She got a shot.

Soo, yeah. In a flash I went from thinking we were having a conversation (albeit a bad one) to realizing he's only two, and while he seems smart, he's still only two.

2 comments:

Angela said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it and can totally relate.

Mary Jo said...

LOL thanks for the laugh Cooper! MJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...