10/16/08

Jiggity jig

Home again, home again! Soooo good to be home, although it's nice to get away, too. I'm sure there's a happy medium somewhere. Like one day trips every six or eight weeks? Unfortunately for us, October is a little jam-packed with travel but after that it slows down.

We are still stymied on the Hawaii trip. N doesn't know when his first kickoff meeting for the M.S. sales force is (sometime in December) so we don't want to buy tickets until we know for sure. We did decide to take the kids, though, and then my mom and dad decided to come with us. So it should be nice once the details all get ironed out.

I really need to get some money transferred to my Scottrade account today so I can buy some stock. I have wanted Panera for.ever but I watched it go up and up and up and kicked myself for not buying when I initially wanted to years ago (in the 20s). So now might be my chance with that. I also really like the business model for USBank and with bank stocks so downtrodden this could be a good opportunity for that one, too. I should learn from my Martha Stewart experience and go with my gut. Too bad my gut's bank account isn't as big as she'd like it to be.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...