I really always thought I'd have a little girl. It was in my mind as though it was a given! I know, kind of silly. Anyway, after having Griffin I have never looked back, never regretted not having a little girl. I even feel that I'd like another boy if I ever got pregnant again (highly unlikely, if you read through the end of this post). But, I got this adorable catalog in the mail when I was gone. As I sat on the couch tonight going through my mail, I was totally struck by this! Soooo cute! It's called Serena and Lily. I just didn't want anyone thinking I was secretly (or not so secretly) planning on another baby.
If I were having a girl, I think I like these nursery collections the best...
I have to be honest...I'm a little worried. I am having some odd bleeding issues, it started while I was in Dallas, and continues. Why am I worried? Because of my history - I had an ectopic pregnancy before Cooper. I have an IUD and they carry a higher risk of ectopic pg than any other b/c method. So yeah, I always worry a little, and now this. I think I'll be making a stop at my local drug store tomorrow morning.
10/15/08
Aw, to have a daughter...
By Heather on 10/15/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You'd better keep "us" updated, girl! :)
I kind of feel the same way about a girl. Some days I think I'd be fine to have all boys, but then I wonder if I'd "miss" something.
Post a Comment