Remember baby Benjamin, Angela's son who had open heart surgery October 3? Yeah, I finally finished his mai tei. He's six months old, nothing like a little procrastination! I wouldn't recognize myself if I didn't procrastinate and only strike when the iron was hot, so to speak. Which reminds me, I dropped a hot iron on my toe last week and broke it! That hurts. Don't try that at home.
My model is not too happy this week. He was sick this weekend and much better today but we still stayed home together. Well, we went out to grandma's so I could sew but that doesn't count. He loves modeling the MTs for me. This one is chocolate brown straps with brown Minky interior and the green/brown/peach eggball dot print. I call it Egg Drop Soup. I hope Angela and Benjamin like it! I made the straps extra long for you, A.


3 comments:
Oh I love the Egg Drop Soup material! Love it! It looks great!
Oh my gosh. Not only do I LOVE the chocolate brown straps (extra-long, YAY!), but egg-drop soup is my favorite Chinese soup! LOL
And the pattern is *perfect*!! I can't wait to try it out!!!!!!!!
That is beautiful!!! Love the colors.
Post a Comment