I've been in San Francisco since Friday, hence the complete lack of blogging on my part. My mom has been helping Neil with the boys, and I got this email from her this morning.. ".......They were both in a good mood and Neil had the two pumpkins he'd had water-jet cut sitting on the counter. Then he found a little candle and put it inside the bigger one. Well! Cooper started talking about fire, you shouldn't touch fire, etc. He kept backing away from the pumpkin up against me until Neil finally put out the candle. We all sat on the floor and played for about an hour. Cooper used his imagination and put things in the truck, talking to it, etc., and Griff played without getting in Cooper's way too much! Out of the blue Cooper told me there are no monsters at your house because Binnie lives there (she was laying by my side while they boys were
That didn't end it! After Neil left, I tried to give Griff some baby food in his high chair (about 5 spoonsful) but Cooper wouldn't come in the kitchen because the pumpkins were looking at him. So I put them on the right side window ledge. I had brought pasta and meatballs and green beans with me plus mandarin oranges, so I put his dinner on the table. He wouldn't sit there because of the pumpkins, so I had to TURN their faces to look OUT the window! Then he asked to eat in the other room.
By then Griff was done with his 6 mouthfuls and a few smashed green beans, so we all went in the other room. Cooper ate his dinner and I had brought some snickerdoodle cookies and he had one for dessert. He wanted more of course, but I said no, but I had another dessert with me, and I gave him two dried apricot halves. While I was giving Griff his bath Cooper watched Spongebob on t.v. and he found the other two apricot halves I had brought, so he had those, too. (I think you're going to have a tentative trick-or-treater this year!)
playing.)....."
10/28/08
Our scary pumpkins! Boo!
By Heather on 10/28/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I totally love the randomness of the boys these days! And the imagination is getting to be HUGE! I love it!
Post a Comment