I took a blogging hiatus. Well, I wrote a little on my Wordpress site (feathery.wordpress.com) but like I said a decade ago, the format there stinks.
Then I got all obsessed with this election and started writing nasty things on the internet about Democrats. And that's just not right, that just furthers the stereotyping of Republicans Are Mean People.
So I'm back to blogging on blogspot blogger blog blog. Who came up with that word anyway??!! It's craziness.
Well, we finally got our first family pictures taken on Friday. Shana Watkins took them and we get to see the proofs on Monday, so I hope hope hope she got some good shots! Griffin has been teething and crabblesnotty all week so he didn't look so hot but proceed we did. I'd already rescheduled like three times?
You know how long it takes to get two little people dressed and out of the house? Without throwing up on themselves or sitting down in wet mud? It's insane, I think it took an hour just for the two of them and maybe I got ten minutes. I think we looked nice, who knows. I wore the funniest underwear in an attempt to reign in my muffin top. They're those Spanx underwear that go waaaaaay up your torso to hold it all in? It worked! But a warning - they make you sweat. By the end of the photo shoot I was stripping off my sweater and hanging my armpits dry in a tank top. In october. In the midwest. Classy.
My friend Angela's baby Benjamin came home from his open heart surgery yesterday, yayayayay!!! That kid is a wonder. She is one of the nicest people I've ever webmet. She's three thumbs up. Although I have to say, I'm disappointed to see she's joined the bandwagon of people who use the word "uber."
Well, kiddos, that's it for me tonight. Once again, the 9:00 hour has struck and I'm quickly growing a stem and pumpkin seeds will start falling out of my nose.
10/11/08
Thank you, patient audience.
By Heather on 10/11/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Dude, I was using uber way before those other people. Whoever they are. (Yeah, I just said 'dude.')
I'm so glad you're back!!!!!!
Post a Comment