Neil wants to write an offer on the Saint Albans house. I am panicked. It's huge, and it's in Saint Albans. Which is like moving to The Country when you live in The City. We live ten minutes from the airport. Saint Albans is like six hours from the airport. Not really, more like 45 minutes. But still!
The house is phenomenal. I do love it, what's not to love? But it scares me, too. The size is intimidating. The taxes are intimidating. And we'll have to lowball the bank who owns it and just wait. Most likely they'll say no. So I guess that would be OK too, except I think it will be hard after this place to find a place that Neil likes as much.
By the way, the party wasn't a total disaster. Neil's mom hasn't called for Griffin's birthday. Not on his birthday, and not today at all. Oh, well, I guess we just move on, right? Keep on keeping on.
11/23/08
GULP
By Heather on 11/23/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We totally lowballed the bank and got our house!
Post a Comment