I started decorating today! I'm so excited, I really want the house to look super festive at the holidays now that we have kids. I don't exactly know how to work Christmas decorations in with seventeen loads of laundry and constant JUNK everywhere, but I'm going to try.
I started pulling out my decorations and so far I have the mantel done and my angel collection up. And the kitchen windowsill is nice and festive! Oh, and my wreath is on the front door. Neil pulled up the tree but we have yet to put it together.




AND, I finished Lily's Christmas mai tei. It's supposed to look like a little Santa suit, but with teddy inside....I don't know. I'll have to see how it looks with an actual baby in it tomorrow. Griffin skipped his morning nap today and went to bed at 6:30 so he wasn't up to model for me.





1 comments:
Oh that is adorable! Is that hood white minky!?! Heather, you are my hero.
Post a Comment