11/29/08

My model is up

I got my model to wear the Santa Suit. I didn't make the hood right. The pattern I used was wrong, I don't know what baby has a tiny enough head to have this thing cover it? Then again, Griffin may be small, but his head is off the charts big. Speaking of heads, I cut mine off on purpose. It's early and I look like death warmed over.

Oh, well. Sara, it's on its way. (I think Angela will love my use of apostrophes in that sentence.)


2 comments:

Angela said...

Great looking work as usual!!
And, yes, those apostrophes are spectacular. ;)

Anonymous said...

The hood looks perfect sized. It should cover the whole head. It is meant to support the head if the babe falls asleep (which Lily inevitably does while worn). :) I can't wait to get it!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...