11/6/08

Some silly girlie things

I keep meaning to write this stuff down and I never get to it. Especially now that I've taken a vow to stay off the internet anytime someone in my family is awake and in the same vicinity as me.

I found some awesome tights. I got them at Target, they're the Assets brand - knock-off Spanx? Anyway, I put them on today and then put on a skirt that I fully expected to be too tight on me. It zipped up with extra room. I thought "Huh, this must be one of my post-pregnancy skirts, what size is this?" I actually spun it around to see the tag. It wasn't a fatty skirt, it was a skinny skirt! Those Assets tights literally sucked my girth into one of my skinny skirts and gave me room to breathe, too! Manna from heaven.

And what else....Nordstrom's sale started this week, that's always good news.

Ohh, I remember! I got the cutest flats on sale at Ann Taylor. And they're comfortable. I wish they had the zebra print ones in my size, too, but I guess one pair of animal skin flats is enough? Did I just say that? I must be really tired. I better go to bed.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...