Oh my, I can't stop laughing. I just went out to my car to get my fob for my work laptop (crazy security obsessed companies!) and I had heard Binnie barking a few minutes earlier. So I tromped through the backyard yelling "BINNIE!!!!!"....."BIIINNIIIIIEEEEE!!!!! Look, Binnie! Squirrels! Rabbits!....BINNIEEE!!! I've got BREAKFAST!"
Nowhere to be found, Binnie never showed. So I tromped back up to the back door, and guess who was dancing in the storm door, so excited that there were squirrels, and rabbits, and I was going to give her breakfast! I bust out laughing, it was a nice relief from the news of the morning. The Obamathon has begun.
11/5/08
BINNIE!!!!
By Heather on 11/05/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Sigh. I know. I'm trying to avoid it right now by surfing on the web and catching up on my DVR.
Animals are so funny, aren't they? I love that our kids have pets to play with. It's so fun. Maybe not for the pets all the time, but I know Frank and Nancy deep down (though they would never admit it) like it when Andrew chases them through the house squealing like a girl. :)
Post a Comment