12/15/08

Fishface from the Viral Family

I've decided we are renaming ourselves the Viral family. Heather Never-Gets-A-Virus, Fishface RunnyNose, Griffin Virus and Neil ChronicCough. It's digusting, I hate virus season! I can literally see Griffin's immune system working. Last winter he stayed home with Jean and he never got so much as a sniffle. This winter, he's in the petri dish we call daycare and he's been phlegmy since October. Develop your antibodies, son! Mommy hates the chronic sicknesses!

I was walking the floor at 2:00 a.m. with Griffie, cursing the current cold that is racking his poor little lungs and keeping mommy awake at night. Good times.

I posted these funny pictures of my oldest son, Fishface, on his blog, but I thought I'd copy them here for my loyal reader who doesn't read his page (you know who you are).

Before you ask, no he didn't have anything in his mouth.


These photos will go in the box labeled Future Bribery When My Son Turns 16.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...