12/11/08

I have a new idea?

How about a weekend in Cancun? Neil was really bummed that we had to cancel our Hawaii trip when his new job scheduled a meeting for the same week. I could spring a three day getaway on him at Christmas, leaving on New Year's and see if my sister in law Leslie could watch the boys? I hate to travel, but he'd love it. Hmmm.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hawaii is a long way to go for only three days. Takes so long to get there. How about Mexico or a 3-day cruise? Lots of great deals out there now, too. I'd vote for the trip, but I love to travel and you say you don't, so maybe not. Hmmm...
Good luck with that!
Marci

Anonymous said...

I vote on this one or the puppy. I agree with Neil that I would get a Chocolate Lab over the two choices you suggested. Though I would prefer a boxer over a lab. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...