I know, it's irritating. But I have decided to Get Serious with my blog and I started my own dedicated hosting site. OK, my brother started it. Actually, I have no idea what I'm doing so he's doing most of it.
But it is kind of cool to have my own url! And in case anyone was ever curious, Heatherty Featherty is a nickname my Grandma Clare used for me. So it's near and dear to my heart and thus is why I reveal to you.....drumroll please.....
www.heathertyfeatherty.com
Taa-daaaa!!!!!!
I transferred my Blogger posts over there and as soon as I have time I'll be creating a snazzy new "look" for the page. In the meantime, please bear with the digusting blue theme. I appreciate your support.
Oh, and for all of my loyal readers, if you go check out the website you'll see what my darling husband bought today. Aren't you just dying to see it?
12/17/08
I'm moving, again (and a teaser)
By Heather on 12/17/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment