Can you hear the drumroll? Are you going to be totally shocked? 45 loyal daily readers and only two submissions for a new banner design! So I am awarding BOTH Marci and Christia with a new banner from Lindsay. I'll get you two the details later today when I'm back in St. Louis. I am currently writing this from my table at the Feed Store in Springfield.
I love the Feed Store. It's the one and only thing I've ever liked or missed about living in Springfield.
Otherwise, I have no love for this crapbag town.
When I get home, I'll also be posting my creepy deaky story about my psychic reading this week. Oooooo, spooky spooky!
1/22/09
And the winners are.....
By Heather on 1/22/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yay! Thank you!
YAY! SO excited!!
HA! The word is STACK that I have to type. RANDOM.
Post a Comment