1/8/09

Another adorable Mormon

I'm not kidding, I think there's some sort of conspiracy amongst Mormons, that they must all be super sweet and cute and nice. It's like some kind of underground ploy or something, although I'm not sure what their objective would be in all this sweetness because they never ring my doorbell like the nice Jehovah's Witness lady and wake up my napping kids. They don't try to recruit me, or anyone else that I know of. I've had more Born Again Christians try to recruit me than Mormons. (1 vs 0)

I have met quite a few LDS in my life. Online and in person, and each and every one of them has been a wonderful person. I've only known one guy who was kind of yucky and I'm not even sure he really was LDS or maybe he was just pretending. He was my ex sister-in-law's weirdo brother. He named a baby Wild River, if that tells you anything.

I don't know why they get such a bad rep. I think they're lovely. Here's another lovely lady for you to read about if you have time. Stephanie Nielson is a mom of four super cute kids (of course) who wrote a really popular blog for a long time. In August, she and her husband were in a plane crash and she was burned over 80% of her body. So since then, her blog has been updated by friends. Good news, she's announced today that she'll be back next week! She's crafty and cute and nice and she loves her family. It's all good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another adorable mormon?! That is funny to me. I don't think I've met many mormons, at least not that I'm aware of. Love the other blogs you directed me to! Fun!
Marci

Anonymous said...

OMG--your page looks adorable!!! Jeff said to tell you it should be called "Heatherty Cleverty". I thought that was pretty clever of him to come up with that!!
I so need to switch to blogspot so I can jazz my page up.
Marci

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...