I am in love.
I am in love with the song from the Backyardigans, "Everything is Boinga." Alicia Keys is the martian singing. If you right click on this video and open it in a new tab or window, you can listen to it and get it stuck in your heads, too! What a great song, everything is boinga. And that's the truth.
I had a huge post typed about what could be wrong with Griffin, but the more I think about it, I know the problem. He's just not ready to move on to sippy cups. He likes his bottles, and he really won't take any fluids from a sippy yet. So he basically goes hungry all day, and then comes home and makes up for it at night.
So now I have to have A Big Talk with the daycare teachers and make sure they let him nap in his crib and eat at a highchair. Blech, it's the last thing I want to do. Last night the child had four bottles in less than twelve hours!
Oh, the previous post (about buttons) was from Lyndsay, the graphic designer who put together my new "look." She's really talented! So if anyone is looking for a blog design or an Etsy banner or something, be sure to click on the link to the left and check out her stuff.
1/10/09
Everything is Boinga
By Heather on 1/10/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment