1/11/09

Please, Marci, I am begging you!

You have GOT to start copying your blog to Blogger or Blogspot or whatever the H it is they call it. I can't stand reading your posts, laughing my guts up, and then not being able to respond. And I am no emailer, it takes too much effort.

For those of you who don't know her, Marci and I went to high school together. She is one of the cutest people you will ever meet in your life. She married another cutie patootie and together they have two sickeningly cute kids. The worst part, she comes from a long line of cuteness.

Her mother was (I'm sure she still is) a Doll. Seriously, the woman was the sweetest mom on earth when I was in high school. And get this...she has Marci, and then she has like seventeen boys! No, I really don't remember how many brothers Marci has, but it's at least four. She always seemed calm and collected. She was always in a good mood and when she wasn't, she was really sweet about it...I'm really grumpy today! hah ha ha [smiling]

Then Marci went and married another Cutie named Jeff, who is some sort of crazy talented fighter pilot or something insane like that. He's retiring from twenty years with the Air National Guard! Congratulations to Jeff, and to all the guys who serve our country. My brother was a Captain in the Marines until his son Gage came along and changed his Life Plans. I have great admiration for men and women like these two. Booyah.

Marci has commented on some of my posts and I have no way of responding! So, to clear up a few things, she doesn't have wrinkles. I do. She has beautiful skin, she always did. I have crapbag skin, I always have. I inherited my dad's rosacea and freckly speckles. It's a burden I must bear, but I will bear it with the help of my talented dermatologist, Dr. Kandula.

I decided to take a walk down memory lane this morning. It was a short walk because my closet that holds my old photo albums is ~ahem~ blocked by STUFF. So I grabbed the two I could reach without killing myself, and found a few gems from high school.

This is Marci with Tammy J (Marci's on the right, Tammy was the redhead). Tammy was also always smiling. I really liked her, I wonder what happened to her? Last I heard (eighteen years ago), her family was planning an Arranged Marriage for her. Interesting.


And this is the piece de resistance. Our Prom Picture. All of the girls that hung out together in high school got together for a picture at Prom 1990. Marci and I were the two brave souls who wore pink. My mom made my dress, I can't remember if Marci's mom made hers or not? She was a craft lady. Everyone else was on the black bandwagon back then. Notice the hair? The pouf? The size of everything? So much fun, the nineties!


By the way, Marci, Kim F (the other Tall Girl on the right of me) is one of the Adorable Mormons I Know. So you know one, too.

1 comments:

Marci said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Heather! Love it! I switched over to blog spot, so there. Still trying to figure it all out to make mine as cool as yours, but it'll take some time. Have a fabulous week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...