1/30/09

Facebook is a virus

Or wait, no, Facebook is a curse. No, no, it's a blessing. I can't really decide what Facebook is, but it's probably not good. OK, maybe it's just neutral. Nah, it's good, it's good.

There's nothing like Facebook to suddenly transport you twenty years back in time. I can look at pictures on there, see names, faces, read comments, and suddenly I'm in high school again. I'm not sure that's such a good thing? But it is great to be able to say hi to all the people I've known over the years.

I have to admit, I have a friend on Facebook, and I can't for the life of me remember who this person is? In fact, I have a few of those. I'll just leave you guessing as to who they are. I'm going to have to pull out the old high school yearbook to figure it out. And after that I'll probably need to have a margarita or something.

**On second thought, I love Facebook**

2 comments:

Shannon said...

i love facebook -it has been my source of entertainment during this very cold and snowy winter!!!

Marci said...

I know exactly what you mean! For instance, I have 3 toxic people in my life, and in the past week, 2 of them have asked me to be their FB friend! I hate that! I had to accept or it would be awkward and now I gotta be slammed with their info every time I'm on. Yuck. I did figure out last night how to go "under cover", or off-line so I don't get stuck in any more awkward IM-ing sessions.I've thought about getting off FB, but can't seem to do it. It's so damn addictive!! Cursed FB!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...