Oh my god, I could just die from the cuteness of these new longies that Christia knit for Griffin! They came in the mail today, so I made him change his pants when we got home from school. So yeah, his outfit doesn't match, but his bum is cute!
Thank you so much, Christia! You really ought to add these to your Etsy store, although they may be too labor intensive. They certainly look it! If anyone is in the market for a super cute hat, check out Lola Cate Creates or Cong-Fu. It doesn't hurt that the hand-knitter behind the store is a lovely person, too.
Griffin's ear tubes are draining, so he doesn't feel too hot right now. Poor booger.

1/29/09
Longies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you got them and like them! I'm planning on doing longies, but I want to perfect them. There are some places on G's that I don't LOVE, and know that I can improve, so thanks for being a tester! :)
They are darling! Love them!
Those are fabulous!!!!!!!!!!! I am amazed!!!!
OMG those are so cute! G and the longies. Sorry the little guy is uncomfortable. What a little sweetie!
OMG, those are so adorable!!! If only it were cold enough here for Lily to have need for longies. :)
Post a Comment